shareaholic

f

zaterdag 20 december 2014

Glitzy Bomber Jacket pre-Christmas



Dante 6 shiny bomber jacket, gold and navy pattern

Who has ever invented the photographing-your-indoor-outfits-outside-in-the-blasted-cold-thingy? It was excruciatingly cold! One must suffer for beauty, well, in this case I had to suffer to showing it of. What I'm wearing is a navy and gold bomber jacket from Dutch brand Dante 6. I knocked this one on the head at a sample sale last summer. I love bomber jackets, they are the right hybrid between a formal jacket and a casual cardigan. This one can easily be worn to a party over a pair of more dressier trousers or a skirt. It's also very wearable to the office I think, paired with navy smart trousers and heels. But I also love wearing shiny glitsy items like these in a casual way. Every time I look down or see my arms it makes my smile! I have combined it here with a navy shirt with a lace insert. It is collarless. I don't think a bomber jacket works well with a collar underneath, I always wear it with a boatneck T-shirt or this shirt. I love combining different patterns but like to keep it within the same colourrange.
There was a lot of wind that afternoon so Madam Mannequin kept falling in the mud. Poor dummy, she was not amused (Readers who follow this blog in Bloglovin, please have a look at the original blog for more explanation on my assistant) Me and my youngest son had a great time though, he was happily bobbing along, messing about with sticks in the mud and shards of ice on the puddles. And I was enjoying watching him while trying to take photographs and not getting hypothermic...In the Behind the scenes section you can see more!

Party bomber jacket, Dante 6, gold pattern
Navy lace blouse
gold and nay pattern, bomberjacket, dante 6

To warm up afterwards we had a lovely lunch of fried eggs, the best meal in the world!

Bomber Jacket: Dante 6 Here you can find a similar Dante 6 bomber jacket in a different fabric.

Navy lace shirt (old, found at a sales website Showroomprive): Vanesssa Bruno Athe) Here and here are similar shirts for a reasonable price.

Ankle Boots (two years old): Catarina Martins, see more here

How do you style glitzy items in a casual way - if at all? Let me know in the comments!

See you next time,

Irmin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...