shareaholic

f

maandag 26 januari 2015

My LBD (Little Birthday Dress) from Cos



LBD, Cos dress
party dressing
party dressing

A few weeks ago it was my birthday (I turned 22 - hahaha, okay, twice that) I celebrated it with my favorite men: husband and sons with a great family film in the cinema and a Italian dinner afterwards. This is the dress I wore, a lbd with a difference. I found it at Cos and I must honestly say I would never have guessed from the way it looked online or in the shop it would work out this well. Clothes at Cos often have very little 'hanger-appeal' but something magical happened when I put this dress on. It has a great fit, lovely material (100% wool) and pockets! And I love the inky-paintsplattery colored print. It combines well with classic black but also with dark brown, navy or off-white. I love back and navy combinations, and depending on the light this dress has a more black or navy overall look (Patty from Not Dead Yet Style would approve!)
Here I teamed this dress (which is not available anymore but Cos usually has similar styles) with dark brown 100 denier tights and platform high heel boots from Unisa (also worn under a jumperdress in this outfit post). The only thing I can moan about, is that I need help doing the zipper up at the back (my husband actually likes that - is that a sexist thing or cute?) This dress made me feel happy first time around in the changing cubicle, again on my birthday and every time I've worn it since. It is a keeper!

Yesterday I made two batches of our favorite cakes. Sugar/gluten/lactose-free bluebery muffins for me and classic Madeleines for the boys. The photo on the right proves I am not a saint with my eating habbits: I couldn't resist the Madeleines!


Do you have a happy dress?

See you next time,

Irmin

1 opmerking:

  1. That's a fabulous dress for any occasion, Irmin! I do love the color mix : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...