shareaholic

f

vrijdag 20 februari 2015

Double Demin, Leather & 70s Boho Twist



M&S Flare jeans as seen in Vogue

Marks and Spencer has a new wonderful Indigo Collection (As Seen in Vogue) now and I bought this pair of bootcut jeans. I love them! I am wearing a size 10 in Medium length (they come in 3 different lengths) and they fit me perfectly (I am 1.65 m/ 5'5'') The fabric is very soft and comfortable and so is the prize: €32,00 including delivery. Very happy indeed with this purchase (as I am officially on a spending ban this year....)

This weekend M&S even has a 20% off everything offer! (till February 23th) The code is MSEMFRIEND for the EU-site and FEB15EM for the British website as Kat from Does my bum look 40 in this pointed out in her post about the wonders of M&S.


Dressed like this, I was prepared to feel a little bit like I stepped into my old childhood photoalbum. However, teamed with the leather bikerjacket and the lovely Farrah Clutch from O My Bag it looks contemporary and cool. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like these jeans. I am looking forward to wearing them lots and lots this coming spring and summer. In a local shop I found the tasseled tasseled earrings. Was slightly worried about them being too hippy-ish, with the peace-sign, but now I see they add colour and interest to quite a monochrome outfit. The black and dark aqua print blouse is from French Boho-brand Antik Batik. I found a similar style on their website. So, 70s influence are a yes to me but I am very careful to not let it look like I am on my way to a 70s dress-up party.

My assistants for the day were my mudcovered eldest son and his friends. They think I am mad making photo's of my self; their antics were quite funny but it made things a bit difficult too. Next time I'll find a quieter spot.

Boho earring
Pantanetti shoes

Putting my feet up with a cup of tea afterwards. It is still rather cold here! These shoes are from last summer's collection of Pantanetti. They were quite an investment but absolutely worth it! They are good for walking a whole day and going dancing at the end of it!

What do you make of the return of 70s clothing? Will you embrace this trend wholeheartedly or only dip your little toe in? 

See you next time,

Irmin


(I enjoy regular linkups to Fashion Should Be Fun and Not Dead Yet Style)


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Loving the 70's vibe coming back in vogue! This outfit is fabulous and those jeans look amazing on you! Great choice! Yay for our double denim looks this week! Thanks so much for linking up with FUN FASHION FRIDAY! Have a wonderful weekend and see you next Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how you layered the leather jacket over the jean jacket! Stopping by from the Fashion Should Be Fun linkup!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look fantastic in your new jeans! And those walking/dancing shoes need to hop into my closet. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...