shareaholic

f

vrijdag 22 mei 2015

Daily Boho: Isabel Marant top and jeans


Isabel Marant top
Isabel Marant top
Isabel Marant top
Isabel Marant top

And here it is in all it's ironed glory, the Isabel Marant blouse I talked about in my previous post (why you never need to be afraid of dry clean only again). It is a cool understated bohohemian style blouse cum tunic. I had seen this in a local shop last year but found it far to expensive. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it on sale on The Outnet, reduced to 40% of the original price! It was still a hefty amount to pay for one item but it is simply divine. Made from a linen & silk blend (thus the Dry Clean only malaky..) it is a prefect warm weather top. The Boho trend - is it still a trend or a style by now; it has been going strong for a very long time now- is something I really like but not always full on. I am not by far an Ibiza goer and I don't not fancy looking like one either. This piece is just a bit different with the fresh polka dots and big check pattern. Oh, and I am sorry, it does become a bit tedious to keep on complaining about the weather here, but it is usually not this cold in the third week of May! So I started wearing my summer things with thermal underwear. Only joking, it's a standard white t-shirt I have on underneath but I have been tempted! And maybe, maybe we can persuade the weathergods to look favorable on us after all our efforts to dress like it is actually Spring. Watch this space.....
Isabel Marant for HM bracelet
Blouse: Isabel Marant via The Outnet
Bracelets: Isabel Marant for HM (blue) and fake coral from a local shop (red)
T-Shirt: Primark
Earrings: vintage
Jeans: Staff Jeans (old)
Flats: Piede a Terre (nearly vintage, had them over 10 years!)


Have you made a great super fantastic devine purchase in the sales?


Please share in the comments! I would love to hear from you and I always try to respond...

See you next time,


Irmin





3 opmerkingen:

  1. This blouse is great!! Worth every penny, I'm sure!! Thanks so much for linking up with us for Passion4Fashion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Chic look! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...