shareaholic

f

maandag 4 mei 2015

May holiday wear: the best Breton stripe shirt ever!


Breton striped shirt
Breton striped shirt

A while ago I bought this Breton striped shirt from the Ines de la Fressange range from Uniqlo. They are sold out now but as long as this fruitful collaboration stands I expect they'll come up with more.... At any rate, Carine Roitfeld just started a collaboration with Uniqlo as I recently read in this post from that's not my age, so we might be treated to more French Style at a Bargain (and good quality!)
It is the May holiday, my house is flooded with children and I have a program full of days out, theme parks, museums, the restaurant with the big yellow M (only in schoolholidays) and loads loads more.
And I'll go on a glasses-hunt tomorrow! Yes finally, I am so tired of these glasses!
A Breton stripe with jeans and trainers (or sneakers as they are called across the pond and in the Netherlands funny enough) will see me trough all these activities without fail ( fear not I will not wear the same shirt for the entire week!)


Shirt: Uniqlo (Ines de la Fressange range)
Jeans: Staff jeans
Belt: Liebeskind (similar)
Trainers: Woden (similar)


What is your go-to holiday wear?
Let me know in the comments!

See you next time,


Irmin


(I enjoy regular link ups with Fashion Should Be FunVisual MondayElegantly Dressed & StylishRachel the Hat and Style Nudge)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. I can never say no to a good stripe shirt. This one fits you so well!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alice, thank you!
      I felt a bit uninspired and pressed for time so I did a quickie! Next week when my kids are back at school I will do a proper shoot again! Will check out your link up!
      Irmin

      Verwijderen
  2. Classic casual outfit. Love the striped shirt with the jeans, I could use some stripes in my closet. My go to may be an easy sundress with some nude sandals.
    Enjoy your weekend, jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is the type of outfit I could live in! I'll have to check out Uniglo. Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello. I am visiting your' blog for the first time. I have noticed you commenting on some of my friend's blogs and I love your' attitude and style. I will be following from now on. H xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...